Thank you Mum

Dear Mum,

I write this post in honor of you for the woman that you were to me and the impact you continue to have on all of us.  You have been my Nurturer from conception to your passing, your love for us never ceases to amaze me.  Your selflessness is one thing that I know I'm always going to be thankful for.  You were always putting our needs ahead of your own even right to the day you left us.  You were an amazing mother that always went beyond what you needed to some people would say you babied us but that was just you and I'm always going to be grateful for.  The laughs, growlings, hidings and the pickups and dropoffs are things that I'm missing the most. Your loud voice is what I miss a lot of too, and your out of tune singing and me growling you about the way you pronounce cold!! I know where you are and when I eventually do see you again mum I want to make sure I made you proud.  I remember lying with you that night and you telling me how proud you were of me it makes me sad that I can't just hug you or talk to you or text you here where I am.  But knowing that I get to come to you eventually & will get to do all of that in eternity is what keeps me going.  Your optimism and faith are things that I always admired about you Mum and I know it's in all of us, your strength too.  I thank you for always being there for me, giving me all that I needed while you were here.  I laugh though cause even though you're not here anymore you're still providing for us in the way you raised us.  You taught us all we know and it's lessons we will all carry into our raising our kids too.  I'm going to make you proud mum! I'm going to stop writing now cause I could write a million pages about you and it still wouldn't be enough.  I love you Mum and thank God for you and everything you were to us here and continue to be in our hearts and the way we live our lives now.  He blessed us with the best. mum. ever.

I love you so much and miss you everyday!

xox
Fatty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When noone listens

A revelation of love