The unknown/best life

This defined by the world's standards would be riches, fame & prestige.  What happens when you haven't acquired all of these things?  What happens if living your best life looks completely upside down to the world's view?  Does it mean that this is not your living your best life?!?

I don't think so.

What if we redefined it by our standard?  better yet why don't we just use God's standard?!!

Easy? No! Worth it?  Yes :)

I say this because when we're in charge we take control of our destinies, we decide what our purpose and motivation is for living.  When we choose to surrender this to God, it's super hard cause you're never in control.  Like you have moments where you can think yes I've got this, I'm going where I want to, and then humility comes ha!  This has been a consistent thing in my life that's happened.  Nevertheless I'm glad God doesn't give up on me.

I've been reflecting on my 29 years and am in awe of how much of it has been points pivotal to where I am now.  God has been so kind, consistent & faithful.   I don't say this to boast in me but in His ability.  He's always been up to something & its only been lately as I've gone from living based on my experiences of faith to being open to what He's doing that's new.

I went to Colour again this year which set the theme of what I feel has been my life these past months.  It freaks me out how much I'm realising the spirit has been moving within my life.  I've had numerous times where I've had conversations & connections that I could have never orchestrated on my own.  All things that have been new like not the new where I've seen God do it before but like never seen it before.  It really has felt like my best life as I've allowed myself to be open to what God can do if I just open up my eyes, heart & legs to it.

It hasn't been a bed of roses though, obvs the attacks have come BUT nevertheless my God has been so faithful & true.  Like He ALWAYS IS.

If you are in battles of fighting with your flesh, familiar & experience based faith I encourage you to take a step in faith in being opened to the potential of what God could do differently this season for you.  God doesn't require mountain loads of faith to move, just a small step of obedience.

Trust me you'll see movement in your life from God that you could never have even worked for or conceived for yourself!!

God loves you BIG!!!

xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When noone listens

A revelation of love

Thank you Mum