peace in the chaos
Ever had a season where it feels like every situation is a way of God growing you. That's where I'm currently at. I'm super uncomfortable, and doing things I never thought I'd be able to do. Having conversations, saying & doing things I know I never anticipated.
You know when you're growing, you have this idea of where you'd ideally like to be, but you undercover don't think you'll ever get to. It's a stink way of thinking, but this was me. Still me to a degree. Which tells me I've been putting a lot more faith in myself than actually God Himself which is bad. I'm making the decision to stop believing the lie that I'm limited to my experiences, because it's in these moments where I've listened & obeyed the voice of God that freedom and growth has happened.
So grateful to God that I've been able to engage in hard conversations that have been so awkward but ended up being the most freeing things ever. I've seen so much breakthrough in my family these last few weeks and God is so on the move in all of our lives it's so cool to watch. Like you know when you pray and you know God is working even though it may not be obvious. Cause you just know He is, currently seeing the fruit of years of praying by my mother and family in my siblings. Its so cool.
Then there's a new season of youth I'm in, on the verge of change which is cool but very scary. Literally have been helping for a couple of months and love it so much, more so cause of the community around me but especially how much my pastors have pushed me out of my comfort zone. So failed multiple times, but it's in the continuation of going that I'm really learning that God's more than enough. I absolutely love this uncomfortable season I'm in everywhere, to be honest I didn't at first but I know it's been the best thing for me.
Shaking up the complacent, know it all, seen everything Kerri-Anne I've been able to see God move in totally new ways that I've never seen Him move before. This has been a combo of obedience, community that pushes me beyond myself & really not thinking (this gets me into trouble). I've learnt to rely on God in ways that I use to when I was early in my faith, instead of relying on me, I've put the focus back on Him.
I'm truly believing that God keeps shaking me up, cause I don't want to ever feel like I've arrived in my faith again. Like I thought I'd seen it all which is super arrogant, but I now know with God that that's not going to be possible until I leave Earth. In this crazy, growing, uncomfortable season I know that God is working overtime on my behalf and everyone else cause duh He has no favourites.
Despite the discomfort & sometimes crazy, He has given me this peace over this season. So to anyone else feeling like you want to give up cause it's painful or uncomfortable, take heart :) As you keep going He'll continue to show up, and as He does you'll find more than what you could've imagined, or ever conceived!
God loves you BIG!
xox
You know when you're growing, you have this idea of where you'd ideally like to be, but you undercover don't think you'll ever get to. It's a stink way of thinking, but this was me. Still me to a degree. Which tells me I've been putting a lot more faith in myself than actually God Himself which is bad. I'm making the decision to stop believing the lie that I'm limited to my experiences, because it's in these moments where I've listened & obeyed the voice of God that freedom and growth has happened.
So grateful to God that I've been able to engage in hard conversations that have been so awkward but ended up being the most freeing things ever. I've seen so much breakthrough in my family these last few weeks and God is so on the move in all of our lives it's so cool to watch. Like you know when you pray and you know God is working even though it may not be obvious. Cause you just know He is, currently seeing the fruit of years of praying by my mother and family in my siblings. Its so cool.
Then there's a new season of youth I'm in, on the verge of change which is cool but very scary. Literally have been helping for a couple of months and love it so much, more so cause of the community around me but especially how much my pastors have pushed me out of my comfort zone. So failed multiple times, but it's in the continuation of going that I'm really learning that God's more than enough. I absolutely love this uncomfortable season I'm in everywhere, to be honest I didn't at first but I know it's been the best thing for me.
Shaking up the complacent, know it all, seen everything Kerri-Anne I've been able to see God move in totally new ways that I've never seen Him move before. This has been a combo of obedience, community that pushes me beyond myself & really not thinking (this gets me into trouble). I've learnt to rely on God in ways that I use to when I was early in my faith, instead of relying on me, I've put the focus back on Him.
I'm truly believing that God keeps shaking me up, cause I don't want to ever feel like I've arrived in my faith again. Like I thought I'd seen it all which is super arrogant, but I now know with God that that's not going to be possible until I leave Earth. In this crazy, growing, uncomfortable season I know that God is working overtime on my behalf and everyone else cause duh He has no favourites.
Despite the discomfort & sometimes crazy, He has given me this peace over this season. So to anyone else feeling like you want to give up cause it's painful or uncomfortable, take heart :) As you keep going He'll continue to show up, and as He does you'll find more than what you could've imagined, or ever conceived!
God loves you BIG!
xox
Comments
Post a Comment