New season, new mission
Wow its September already, last blogged in June and just being honest didn't accomplish my mission of reintroducing myself to that girl from church (stink) but I'm going to keep an eye out for her just in case she turns up at church again. Have done some other stuff been through new things like graduation!! wooo! and now in the search for a job, but considering post graduate options because finding work with an Arts graduate has been extremely hard!! NEVERTHELESS its still a degree and represents hard work, time and effort so ptl for what God done for me and will do through me with it :))) gone through some heavy family stuff too but God's helping us work through that too so definitely at a point in my life where I've truly only got my struggles to offer to God and learning that's all He needs :D having a lack of control and being soooo humbled these last few months has taught me and truly is showing me that God is all I have & all I need so gonna keep giving Him glory through this season too!! life's never meant to be easy God is definitely ENOUGH!! BUT yes back to my new mission since I have all of this spare time I've decided to try and empower woman especially all the single ladies ;) created a page on Facebook emphasizing the need to focus on God and being content with ourselves while growing too (hard I know) instead of compromising and settling for less in a relationship for the sake of it! so will be blogging about my journey of singleness real and uncut cause its the unclean and struggles that we go through is where I think God gets the most glory!!
First thought
Being alone doesn't mean you're lonely, felt this a lot in my siblings who are all in relationships apart from me, but realizing that I'm stronger for it, yes I'm the fifth wheel a lot but instead of looking at what I don't have I've learnt to appreciate my independence, and strength God's given me. At times I feel embarrassed, stink and lonely but at the end of the day they're just feelings they come & go, resting in the fact that God's always with me and never leaves me (simple but true) its in His word is what gets me through!!
First thought
Being alone doesn't mean you're lonely, felt this a lot in my siblings who are all in relationships apart from me, but realizing that I'm stronger for it, yes I'm the fifth wheel a lot but instead of looking at what I don't have I've learnt to appreciate my independence, and strength God's given me. At times I feel embarrassed, stink and lonely but at the end of the day they're just feelings they come & go, resting in the fact that God's always with me and never leaves me (simple but true) its in His word is what gets me through!!
Comments
Post a Comment