The start (couldn't think of any other interesting title)

Awkwardisoverrated is my way of challenging my mindset that I use as an excuse not to do and try new things! I wanna meet new people! my usual response but its so awkward! I've always wanted to go to the movies alone my response (mostly in my head) but that's so awkward! or one of my favorites I saw this new person tonight/today and wanted to say hi and even though they were talking to my friend and they didn't introduce me I stood there quietly and didn't say a thing 100% of the time because it was too awkward to introduce myself! (like I don't have a mouth) LOL SO MANY excuses possible friendships, new things that haven't been tried, adventures that haven't been had because its just too awkward trying! So I decided after being challenged by a friend to get out of my comfort zone in my relationships that I would! it stemmed from this and then me looking back at all the things I've missed out on because it was too awkward trying so I'm gonna blog it all! my successes and fails all at an attempt to gain accountability cause I know if others are watching/reading I'll have no more excuses to say I didn't do it cause I felt too awkward! IF ANYONE reads so follow this journey of mine if you want and hopefully you'll get something from it from my successes or even major fails EITHER or someones winning! LOL tired of living limited I know I was not designed to live this way! so this is probably just gonna be me ranting a lot about this journey but nevertheless I hope someone learns something from this journey of mine apart from me, new relationships is the first challenge! actual am gonna be pushed to see if I can actually follow through on my word and talk to some new people at our next all in! its going to be scary but am already claiming it dude He's brought me so far I would be cheating myself and Him if I stop now because of my fear of being awkward! I don't promise a Hollywood adventure with everything tied up all nicely at the end of it but I do promise honesty (to a degree) I'm sure you don't wanna hear everything! so yes I'm going to go back and try and start my assignment now will blog again after Wednesday night :) after I've talked to new people oh and if you have any tips on how to stop breaking my awks journey feel free to comment or tell me in person! NIGHT xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When noone listens

A revelation of love

Thank you Mum